Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Charmed...

Go down 
2 posters
АвторСъобщение
my_love_britney
Мъник
Мъник
my_love_britney

Female
Брой мнения : 62
Registration date : 27.12.2008

Charmed... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Charmed...   Charmed... Icon_minitimeНед Дек 28, 2008 1:30 pm

Charmed is an American television series that ran for eight seasons on the now defunct Warner Brothers Television Network. It was produced by Aaron Spelling and is about three sisters who are the world's most powerful good witches, known throughout the supernatural community as "The Charmed Ones", but known to everyone else as the Halliwells. Each sister possesses unique magical powers that grow and evolve over the course of their lives. The Charmed Ones live together in a house they call the manor and use their supernatural abilities to battle the warlocks, demons and other evil forces that populate San Francisco, California.

The show was the longest lasting of its generation of supernatural-themed shows such as Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Roswell. It is also noted for its mixture of multiple genres (from horror and fantasy to comedy and even soap). It also had (at the time) the highest rated debut for the WB Television Network with 7.70 million viewers tuning in for the series premiere "Something Wicca This Way Comes" in 1998 (this was later surpassed with the 2001 debut of Smallville which rated at 8.40 million viewers).

The theme song for Charmed, "How Soon Is Now?" is a cover version performed by Love Spit Love. The same version was previously used in the film The Craft. The original version was written and recorded by The Smiths.

The series ended its run on May 21, 2006 in the US.[1][2] The Charmed series finale, "Forever Charmed", pulled in a season high of 4.49 million viewers.

Съжалявам не можах,да намера на Бг Sad Sad

Страхотен филм,преди не ми беше интересен,но веднъж се загледах и ми хареса Rolling Eyes
Върнете се в началото Go down
Britney Spears
Admin
Admin
Britney Spears

Female
Брой мнения : 897
Местожителство : USA
Любима песен на Бритни : I`ve Just Begun (having my fun)
Registration date : 27.12.2008

Charmed... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Charmed...   Charmed... Icon_minitimeНед Дек 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Любимия ми сериал, просто е страхотен.Мн жалко че не направиха 9 сезон..Фийби ми е любимка..
Върнете се в началото Go down
http://britneyspears-bg.niceboards.net

Charmed...
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
 :: Филми и сериали-
Идете на: